meta data for this page
Purpose: To edit your Tutoring availability.
Way to Access: Click My Schedule on the top navigation bar.
This page allows you to edit your availability/schedule as a Tutor. You can update your schedule using the various options in the left-side dropdown option.
- Edit Mode - This dropdown option allows you to choose how you edit your schedule.
- Tutor - This dropdown option is preset to you as the Tutor.
- Center - This dropdown option allows you to choose the Center you will be available as a Tutor.
Modes when editing your Tutor Schedule
Choose from the following Calendar Edit Modes:
- Merged Mode: This is a combination of the Term Mode and Exceptions Only
- To edit the schedule in this mode you have to choose the week which you are going to edit. Additionally, you have the option to display appointments.
- Term Mode: This is the default calendar edit mode. In this mode, you are allowed to edit the Tutor's Availability for the entire Term/Semester. This is like their regular workweek.
- Use Term mode to select the Term/Semester which your tutor's availability. You can schedule as Available, Not Available, Not Working, and Cleared using the Event Information.
- Exceptions Only: This mode allows you to edit the Tutor's Schedule by setting exceptions to their normal schedule like off-time needed on specific dates.
To add your Tutoring Schedule
- Go to My Schedule on the top navigation bar.
- Next, click and drag the mouse to create a block in the calendar:
- Select the information for the selected time:
- Schedule As: This is the “status” of the tutor, “Available” means they can be selected for walk-ins or appointments if desired.
- Description: This could be any additional information about this block of time you are setting up for the tutor.
- Max Attendees: This is the maximum amount of Students the tutor can meet with at the same time.
- Subject Areas: Select only what you want the Tutor to be able to help with during the time block.
- Services: Select only what you want the Tutor to be able to help with during the time block.
- And click the Save button.