meta data for this page
This is the Main Screen that all tutors's see after logging into Accudemia with their given password. Like shown below it displays the following:
- Upcoming Appointments – If there is an upcoming appointment it will show to the left of the screen.
- Surveys - Depending if any Survey was configured in Accudemia it will show in the center of the screen.
- Messages - If you received a message from another user it will typically show, you can also reply from there.
- News - If news/information was added by the administrators it will show to the right of the screen.
- Calendar - If a global calendar was added to Accudemia it should show to the right of the screen.
Homepage Navigation Tabs
The following tabs are the ones available on the Tutor's Homepage:
The top right hand side of the web page includes the following:
- You're Signed-in/out - by clicking this buttom tutors are allowed to quickly sign in and out.
- Account - allows tutors to update some general information, change password, set up profile information and manage tutor assignments.
NOTE: some of the settings are locked and can only be edited by an system admin.
- Preferences - Directs Tutor to the Control Panel > My Settings where they can edit Notifications and Site Navigation.
- My schedule - Directs Tutor to their schedule page where they can view and edit their schedule. For more information Click here.
- Pending Surveys - Tutors can click Pending Surveys to see and respond to any pending surveys awaiting completion thru this screen.
- Logout - Logs Tutor out of Accudemia
This section will start an e-mail message that you can compose to the Institution's designated Main Account Admin in Accudemia.
By clicking on the Help icon , a menu should appear where Tutors can type a question in the word box, get directed to the version of Accudemia they are using, Submit Feedback and Create a Support Ticket.
By clicking the Announcements Icon, a pop up will appear where tutors will be able to quickly look at announcements.