meta data for this page
Purpose: To view all the Appointments that the user has access to in Accudemia.
How to Access: Center Attendance > Appointments > View All
This Module will explore options such as Editing, Canceling, Voiding and Re-Scheduling Appointments in Accudemia. This should help you manage your Center's availability for Students and help cut-down on the amount of foot traffic in your Centers as the Students can do setup Appointments from home when enabled.
After an appointment has been scheduled, its status will automatically change from upcoming, to taking place, and finally to a past appointment as long as the student signs in as scheduled. These are the status changes that can be made to an appointment:
- Valid: Appointments that took place normally or have yet to happen are marked with a green calendar.
- No Show: An appointment is recorded as a no show if the student does not sign in within the designated time frame controlled in appointment settings and are marked with a red calendar.
- Canceled: Appointments can be canceled prior to the scheduled appointment time. This will remove the appointment from both the appointment list and the schedule unless the search option is selected to show canceled appointments.
- Voided:Appointments can only be voided if they are already recorded in the Accudemia System as Cancelled or No Show. This will remove the appointment from both the appointment list and the schedule unless the search option is selected to show voided appointments. Voiding an appointment can be used as a way to excuse a no show or cancellation.
Cancelling an Appointment
To cancel a scheduled appointment in Appointments view:
- Click on the check box next to the calendar icon.
- Now click the Cancel button from the pop up icons that appeared at the top of this page.
- A popup window with the text Are you sure you want to cancel the selected appointment(s)? will be prompted. By slecting Yes the appointment will be marked as cancelled.
This tool allows to re-edit your appointment. You can change your date, start time of the appointment and the duration. To re-schedule a scheduled appointment in Appointments view:
- Click on the check box next to the calendar icon for the the appointments you want to re-schedule.
- Now click the Re-schedule button at the top of this page.
- You will be redirected to the Appointments Wizard page and finish editing there.
To restore future cancelled appointments.
- Use the filter under the Search section and check the option to “Show Canceled” appointments.
- Select the cancelled appointment record in the list.
- Click the Restore button to restore your cancelled appointment.
This button is displayed only for Appointments Administrators. It allows you to change the appointment status from No Show to a Show.
- Click on the check box next to the calendar icon for the the appointments you want to edit the presence.
- Click the Edit Presence button. A pop-up window will display the appointment information and the current status.
- Click the Mark as show button to select the appointment's session log. If user has no session log, there is an option that allows you create a new one. If selected then Accudemia will change the appointment status to Show and create a session log for the appointment.
Void No-shows or Cancellations
This button is displayed only for Appointments Administrators. It allows them to void the appointment from counting as a No Show or Cancellation for the student.
- Start by using the filter under the Search section and selecting a student to only show the one students records.
- In the list search for and select the Student that needs your help voiding their No-Shows or Cancellations in Accudemia.
- Next Click the “Show Cancelled” checkbox at the bottom of the Search section.
- Once you have filtered the list now select the Appointments you want to void to allow the student to schedule further appointments in Accudemia on their own.
- Now click the Void button at the top of this screen, enter an excuse, and click Accept.
Mark a Student as a Show when getting a No-Show
- Go to Appointments > View All
- Select the student's with the red “No-Show” message by placing a check in the checkbox next to the calendar icon. (You can click the Details button to see the appointment's information and add notes.)
- Click the Edit Presence button on the top menu bar after selecting the student record.
- From here click thebutton.
- Now you will be prompted to select the Session Log that was supposed to be for that student's appointment. This will only exist if they did actually sign-in but maybe were outside of the appointment window you've setup (based on how early and late they can be to a session). If there is not one you can then create one at that moment by clicking thebutton.
- If you selected a session in the list for that day or clicked to create a new session now simply confirm by clicking Yes option. Clicking No will simply bring you back to the previous screen to reselect the correct session log.
- They should now be counted as showing up for the session and have a Session Log associated with the Appointment for the session that is created or updated based on all of the appointment info already in the system. And now the Appointment should show as completed (green check-mark in circle).