meta data for this page
Select a device to learn the options to track attendance:
Click on the options below to choose the device to track class attendance for your classroom!
- Using an Apple or Android device
- Sign the students in by reading a QR barcode with the device’s camera.
- Sign the students in by swiping their ID card with a magnetic strip reader.
- Send out a beacon notification via Bluetooth that allows students with the AccuClass app to Sign-in. - Now Available!
- Call the roll and manually mark absent/late students.
- Sign the students in by reading a RFID/proximity reader. Have the students pass their RFID key fob over the RFID reader to record their attendance.(click here for ordering info)
- Setup a sign-in station and have students sign in by swiping their student ID card in a magnetic strip reader or barcode reader.(click here for ordering info)
- Setup a sign-in station and have students can also type their ID number on the keyboard into a sign-in station to sign-in for class.
- Have a QR code displayed on a screen to have student scan-in on their AccuClass app. - Now Available!
- Have students sign-in at the time clocks.
- Have the students sign-in by reading a barcode with the iPad's front camera while keeping the device locked to display a classroom's scheduled courses through out the day in a tamper-free kiosk mode.
* Only Apple iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, iPhone, or Android smart devices supported. Not supported on Blackberry or Windows Mobile devices at this time.
** Both PC or Mac Operating systems are supported. No Linux support at this time.
Having trouble viewing this Table of Contents page? Click here to view this page with no script.
Click here to go back to choose a Recording Attendance option (ADMIN).
Click here to go back to choose a Recording Attendance option (INSTRUCTOR).